Reserving The Cedars Cottage for your holiday is quick and easy.
- To begin, check our Booking Calendar to see if we have an opening for the week you wish to visit.
- Next, fill in our online Cottage Rental Application and submit it to us.
- Finally, we will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to further the process.
Please Note: While we try to keep our calendar current at all times there is no guarantee that another booking may already be in process when you are viewing or submitting an application. Bookings are not official until we have contacted you, confirmed arrangements, have received your initial deposit and have issued you a receipt. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Policies, Terms and Conditions
Booking will be confirmed when the deposit is received and a receipt will be mailed.
Please make cheques payable to:
J.A.C.K. Holdings Inc.
45 Inverness Drive
Cambridge, Ontario N1S 4C7
If you cancel and your week is rented, all but $50.00 of your deposit refunded. If you cancel and your week remains vacant, the whole deposit is forfeited.
Normal wear and tear is inevitable. If excessive or deliberate damage does occur, the guest will be expected to incur the cost of the repair. Please report any potential problem prior to check out so it can be corrected before our next guest arrives.
We DO NOT allow pets ... some of our guests have allergies.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of occupants.
- Housekeeping is the guest's responsibility.
- You supply your own sheets and towels.
We aim to provide all the amenities to make your stay with us pleasurable. If there is anything we have overlooked, please let us know and we will endeavour to make it so.